From: steve at videogroup.com (Steve)
Subject: WHO NEEDS PHRACK WHEN THE LIST IS JUST AS BAD

Unfortunately, this probably means YOU!

I got to say that too many on this list creates more noise than PHK has done.
How about trying to be a bit more professional here?

This is not Speakers Corner*, we'll it's not supposed to be.

An unmoderated list is only as good as it's members. Unfortunately too many of
you guys just HAVE TO keep fueling this noise. Who CARES what some nimwhit
says about you? I surely don't give a hoot what some faceless stranger (or
not) thinks of me. I know my value.

At the same time I also have to criticise Len for letting it get this way. As
someone else said, allowing someone to interrupt your free speech meeting is
NOT part of free speech! Ultimately it's his responisbility as the owner of
this list, regardless of the hard work it may bring!

And for those who feel they have a legit way of getting into a pissfight, do
it directly to your antaganist, he's your target - not the rest of us! At
least you'll have OUR respect for keeping it off list! Not replying to the
world does not mean you are what someone says, most people knows this
already.

* Speakers Corner is a place in a park in London, UK, where anyone can stand
up on a box and speak their mind.
--

Steve Szmidt
V.P. Information Technology