From: auto461723 at hushmail.com (auto461723@...hmail.com)
Subject: A PHC PRODUCTION: THE REAL SCRIPTKIDDIES

>Several things ring true here.
>
>1.  The points here are almost verbatim from a presentation gav
>e by Winn Schwartau at an early Defcon.  He asked the same questions of the group there.  He had a list that specified if you were a hacker or a

Really? Have a transcript? Strange that the same questions were asked at an *early* Defcon when you guys only heard about format string bugs and malloc exploitation in the year 2000, the latter when Solar-Faggot-Designer released that Netscape JPEG vulnerability.

>2.  The only reason they are upset with security professionals
>in particular is that like they said "THE SECURITY INDUSTRY DEMOLISHED OUR WORLD."  Meaning we are obviously doing our job if we have pissed them off this much LOL :-).

Did you happen to miss the word "corrupt" in my sentence? You profit off the gullability of others and the alleged infallibility of your products and services. So when your Nessus scan or scriptkid audit gives them the all-clear, what reassurances do they have that the people out there who are actually skilled, unlike yourself, can't break into their system? You invent all kinds of snake oil. You're not doing your job at all -- the underground is annoyed by the amount of cash you idiots make, not because you're actually making us lose root anywhere.

Oh, and to the morons with the "put up or shut up" stance: well, well, you "good" guys have had over a decade to put up or shut up with the mythical "benefits of full disclosure". C'mon boys, less talk, more action. I still don't see a secure Internet. The security of the Internet is decreasing linearly as your profits are increasing exponentially.

Scriptkids you are.