From: t34cup at yahoo.com (T34cup)
Subject: Good old conformity.

--- David Benfell <benfell@...ybeard95a.com> wrote:
> And how would you describe the crap that's been
> repeatedly posted to
> this list?  I call it obviously nonsensical.  By
> repetition, it
> becomes a tantrum, just like a two year old,
> screaming "I want!!! I
> want!!! I want!!!" over and over.

It is intentional distraction, upsetting, disturbing.
So obviously the target is not to r00t some server,
but to r00t your brain or at least ddos it into
disfunctionality.

u r having a very old software running under ur skalp,
David. Not updated, unfixed buggy ideas running,
unable in fact to update, unable to let a new idea in.
Mentally u r in the very same state as those whom u
call "kidz". Not a very
pro attitude. Not able to work and stick to ur goals
under pressure. Probably just a manager - maniging the
intellectual work of others and dreaming they r ur
own. Really: u r not a hacker, sweeti, ur postings 2
this list proove that.

what if the goal is not to r00t machines, but people?
did u ever consider ur ideas 2 be the cause 4 the
trouble u r having? ur backd00r is set up and running
since the time u went 2 school, pw is "conformity".

in ur terms, whatz goin on in this list may be called
"social engineering", in my terms u r allready
engineered long ago, and the guyzNgalz r only playin
with that old, easily circumventable ids u've got
installed long be4 the net, which jumps up and
screems, whenever it sees a prn pic.

the net wouldn't be full of prn, if it wouldn't be
paid 4. But kidz didn't start that - the elder
generation, ur generation started it. so ur anti-prn
ids-role is triggered by ur own sex-greed. and the
same is true for ur "security"-model, which only tries
to impose ur values un2 others.

Letz you workin xploits and u r happy again, sucking
silently at your money-thumb, wanna bet?

security puppy without a brain - cannot even see his
own stringz!

An

=====
-- this mind intentionally left blind --