From: fuk at hushmail.com (fuk@...hmail.com)
Subject: More Strategies Overheard on #Phrack

Overheard on #phrack, the hangout for the black hats in the biz, where David O'Neal,
aka fuk, aka fugraq, aka gayh1tler, aka NetSec employee talks about hacking another
netsec employee:

04:38 <drater> michael.allgeier@...sec.net
04:38 <fuk> so, you hax0r3d him?
04:38 <drater> Yeah, the fuck head. Allgeier, he thought he could stop the power of el8, he though wrong
04:38 <fuk> heh heh, the fuck is so stupid, he won't know what hit him
04:39 <drater> I grabbed his credit cards, by tommorrow, David O'Neal, you will be in the caymans
04:39 <fuk> no way, man, it will be months before I do this shit. Let the old fuck think he is okay.
04:45 <drater> next issue of el8, we will have the client's of netsec plastered all over it. HAX0R3D. sucker
04:47 <fuk> and, I will be on my jet... dickhead...

quote about fuk/gayh1tler found in netsys full disclosure list:

" ----| fuk/gayh1tler

 David O'Neal <fuk@...ocompton.net>
 Brookline, PA
 (412) 268-6104

 Call him and let him know what you think of his "Project Mayhem", the
 FBI already has! Call Netsec (www.netsec.net) and ask why they
 tolerate this kind of juvenile/illegal behavior from their employees
 (sl0ppy, h4g1s defacement warriorz, etc.). u know ur box iz p0pped, so
 don't step, bi0tchez"