From: sockz at email.com (sockz loves you)
Subject: Shiver me timbers.

blackhats as serial car bombers?  hmm... perhaps....
but then again its not really a faulty car is it.  no, i
just dont see how this analogy relates to computer security
at all.  i've only ever seen one computer physically explode,
yes in real life, and no, it wasn't from a flaw in the
software or from evil blackhat meddling.