From: hellnbak at nmrc.org (hellNbak)
Subject: FW: HP Full Disclosure Story (fwd)

Note to HP - Please take the resume I (Steve Manzuik) was asked to submit
to your Canadian consulting practice a few months ago and shove it directly
up Dan Grove's and the rest of your so called security teams collective
asses with no lube.  I would rather flip burgers than lower myself to even
considering working for an organization such as yours.

Furthermore, I have forwarded the attached email to *ALL* of my clients
which include fortune 100 and fortune 500 organizations in the United
States and Canada.  Your use of September 11th to try and scare a
legitimate researcher, who has in the past proven to be very responsible,
is pathetic and a shoddy attempt at trying to force Tamer Sahin into not
releasing his findings and therefore saving HP the time, effort, and money
to fix something they should have done right in the first place.

You suck.

"I don't intend to offend, I offend with my intent"

hellNbak@...c.org
http://www.nmrc.org/~hellnbak