From: steve at entrenchtech.com (Steve  Manzuik)
Subject: Lotus Sametime issues?

My former employer ran it so myself and a few of the other guys spent a bit of time trying some of the basic overflow type stuff along with testing all the known issues that effect other instant messengers to no avail.  We were able to crash ourselves by sending a huge message to yourself -- but thats hardly an issue worth exploring.

Good luck and if you find anything please post it to the list.