From: rfp_the_ripper at hushmail.com (rfp_the_ripper@...hmail.com)
Subject: Of course you guys support full-disclosure

1. Not all of us have personal mail accounts for domains registered
by friends, companies, ...

2. Hushmail is free. There are many other free email providers,
true, and I guess the only difference you'll acknowledge is the
fact that hushmail is one of the providers that is kind enough to
hide the originating IP.

Unless you need people to prove they are not cowards, by tacking
an IP into every SMTP header, I remind you that...

	* There are many "narcs" on this mailing list, no doubt
	* There are people on this list who believe anything
	  appearing as text.
	* There are dipshits who express their opinion with
	  DDOS attacks, and other niceties... (e.g. PHC losers)

It's not ironic at all. Anonymity is security, and isn't that
what this list is about? In case you're going to use the
"hypocritical blackhat" argument, I remind you that I have not
professed to be a blackhat on this list, nor am I one.

My personal stance is that I feel any Internet security progress
is best served in the non-profit academic community, and that
anyone capitalizing on insecurity is a criminal who deserves all
punishment they get from groups such as ~el8. I also feel that
people working to increase security should not be calling themselves
hackers, but this is the issue of a much longer debate.

3. Accountability. I think this is the one you're looking at.
You want to be able to put a name or a face to every opinion
expressed on the list. I don't blame you for this -- it's really
annoying when you have some dickhead taking jabs while cowering
behind some unknown alias. As I said in another post though, some
people are totally invisible in the security world and hence
there is no guarantee any such identity disclosure matters.
Which leads to...

4. Credibility. It's a sad fact, but it's difficult to consider
the views of those who have no stature in a particular field. Oh
well.