From: lists.netsys.com at jscript.dk (Thor Larholm)
Subject: ALERT ALERT ALERT! google under attack ALERT ALERT ALERT!

How funny, I thought old Peto would have stopped this nonsense back in June
when he wanted to hire me for that same job - or should we say, when his
sock puppet "yahne gibson" sent the exact same mail to me that you received
(wording and everything 100% similar, down to the comma error). At first he
was not very specific about what he wanted me to do, and sounded most like a
recruiter. Later I had to kindly write "thanks, but no thanks".

For the record, "Lel Bruce Peto" would like to have removed the publicly
available documents that detail his court cases in the Court of Criminal
Appeals, Austin, Texas. These involve mentions of breaches of
"Psychiatrist-Patient Privilege" to name but one detail.

Back then, you could find a cached copy of the PDF file at

http://216.239.51.100/search?q=cache:MMYNrE3_OrwC:www.1stcoa.courts.state.tx
.us/opinion/042601/980974f.pdf+PETO+LEL&hl=en&ie=UTF8

I bet you can easily dig it out from his case files:

http://www.1stcoa.courts.state.tx.us/opinions/case.asp?FilingID=79088

I'm not from the states so maybe someone else can explain to me what the
abbreviation TDC in "Punishment: 16 Years TDC" stands for?

Anyway, Lel is a loon, a kook, a criminal and a nutcase - have fun with him
but don't hand out your personal details. I hope you don't get trouble over
giving him your work number.

Thor Larholm