From: engelbert.tristram at succurit.com (Engelbert J. R. Tristram)
Subject: Re: Rants, flames etc. (was Re: what's to come chapter 1.)

* pseud0@...h.com <pseud0@...h.com> [020918 22:08]:
> I can see how the intentions of the "black hats" to plague this list with worthless information is taking hold.   Soon it will have to be moderated simply to keep down the waisting of usefull bandwidth.

You can see it also another way: all these flames and rants take quite a
lot of time to write, time they don't spend on learning some skills and
doing real damage.
I rather take the time to delete 50 mails in about 5 minutes than some
days keeping in touch with the latest worm hammering my net.

Engelbert
--
Keeping knowledge safe
[www.succurit.com]