From: Azerail at supersecretninjaskills.com (Azerail)
Subject: Fwd: Welcome to thenakedpc

On Thu, 19 Sep 2002, gobbles@...h.com wrote:

> all spam now forward to list till you stop signing me up

Fake Gobbles, it wouldn't take much for the various list members to
forward copies of this email with all headers to abuse@...hmail.com
and continue to do so for whatever email address you care to register.
I point you to the following terms of service of hushmail.

3. You will not use HushMail to send junk email, spam, chain
letters or use email lists that contain any person that has
not specifically agreed to be included on that list.

4. You agree not to transmit, or allow others to use your
address to transmit, through HushMail, any objectionable
material including, but not limited to, unlawful or
harassing, libelous, abusive, threatening, harmful, vulgar or
obscene material that encourages conduct that could
constitute a criminal offence, give rise to civil liability
or otherwise violate items discussed in #2 above.

Now, I have no intention of doing so, but gobbles@...hmail.com is a
pretty good address, seeing as you're riding on the coattails of the
real Gobbles.  Seeing as how hushmail is a security focused (no pun
intended) webmail service, I am sure they don't want you sullying
their name on a security mailing list.

Azerail

--
Man's reach must exceed his grasp, for why else the heavens?