From: core at bokeoa.com (Charles Stevenson)
Subject: greyhat-IS-whitehat?

Fuk,

Since when do I work for SnoSoft? I'm a fucking lab assistant bro. I
help people setup network printers and fix paper jams. I make minimum
wage. Secondly since when am I a whitehat? Do you have any idea how
many machines I've rooted in my life? Pfft... I rose from script kid
to exploit developer in 3 years. Maybe you're jealous that some of us
actually learnt from w00w00crond.c and went from ./w00w00crond to
#!w00w00. I'm coming after you and you know what I don't think anyone
would care if I have to break the law to put your nuts in a ringer. So
climb down off your soap box. PHC couldn't hack their way out of a wet
paper bag. So if you wanted a war. You got one. And to quote
2pac... "and please print this." No actually I'll save you the
trouble.

ALIAS:          core
REAL NAME:      charles stevenson
WORK:           snosoft <-- i have access to their boxen but is
		snosoft even a company? free access to hardware I
		can't afford so that I can make 0day for ingrateful
		script kids like yourself? why do I bother? because we
		all start somewhere. and i started out ./'n .za. But
		as I've walked the path from neophyte towards guru I
		have gained some wisdom and some respect. You lack
		respect, skill, talent, creativity, ethics, and
		probably don't even have pubes yet. I will never work
		for a bullshit security company that wants nothing
		more than to slap me under an NDA and own everything I
		work on, force me from contributing to open source,
		etc.. If I was to go out labeling people as this or
		that I think I would do my fucking homework first.
AFFILIATIONS:   b10z <-- b10z has been dead since like '99.. anyone
		who joined thereafter has no idea what b10z used to do

The only affiliation I claim is with the Creator and my fellow man. So
from one man to another.. from one whose shit stinks just as bad as
yours... whose blood is just as red as yours... who is also mortal,
human and prone to imperfection. Shut the fuck up. Get a life. What's
even funnier is I bet when I pull down your mask we can all laugh at
the fact that you work as a security consultant. A little too
ironic.. yeah I really do think. ;)

http://phrack.efnet.ru/greyhat-IS-whitehat.txt

All your 0day comes from us... you really want to bite the hand that
feeds you?

peace,
core

--
  Charles Stevenson (core) <core@...eoa.com>
  Lab Assistant, College of Eastern Utah San Juan Campus