From: memetic-engineer at australia.edu (memetic-engineer@...tralia.edu)
Subject: (no subject)

>>engineer/theblackfist memetic: Hakim Bey is a pedophile. The only
>>thing
>>which enters the TAZ downwards is little boys ass- being

how clever.
I did not know this.

                   xrp.(w)-ib m iqr r=k
                           746266

Regardless of his sickness, TAZ concept is
sound. Actually, I prefer Musashis theories of independant autonomous cores
working in ignorance of one another toward a
common goal.

" the wise man does not discriminate ; he gathers together
all shreds of light, from wherever they may come"
 - Aglie

[sic]
>>Radiohead is music of culture of the consumer, it what people listen
>>to when they attack purchase a waistcoat of space space.

You're leaving
The crackle of pigskin
The dust and the screaming
The yuppies networking
The panic, the vomit
The panic, the vomit
- Radiohead "Paranoid Android"

*shrug* I never paid for any of my radiohead.
who gives a fuck? I like them.

.

>>is cinema of sloper for the unsatisfactory men who not
>>pirn of wire that the homoeroticism turns their crank (or pablum
>>simply just of Hollywood for the remainder of us). You are cattle
>>slow mobiles who are too much to kiss stupid to realize that the
>>shit that you spread yourselves was there is of old man and tired
>>ten years. Renes Descartes wrote about the shit in the matrix at
>>the 17th century, but I know who do not have the fury against the
>>machine on the cyberspeak of Gibsonesque of sound track or daft.
>>You do not have the scale of attention to make it longer by anything
>>than a booklet in any event.

 hahahaha whoa. such spite. sockz ? :)

Im sorry you didn't GET fight club.

I will pray for you on sunday.

Descartes was a push over.

I like Aquinas,Eckhart,Gurdjieff and Aristotles myself.

I would prefer they stay buried where they belong.
We see what fruit the seeds of our collective
forefathers have brought us.isn't it about time
to move forth? Of course we all borrow from
ideals, morality, and principles of people we
have come in contactor read about, but the
ability to pick and choose the patterns you
are engrained with is an actual science B4cK3d
w|7h 50und m47hs. ( See Dawkins or Moritz. )

cunningly apt
no conform nor adapt
remorseful synap-
tic purpose perhaps

 - me  2 seconds flat

and what do you know of my scale of attention?
friend
 .:.

Today I :

Built a wall and the beginning of a custom home entertainment center with
cool little doo-hickeys like remote controlled extendable drawers
controlled by servo motors for my 60 inch Sony hdtv I own with monies from
backdoored cgi-mail-relay warez
I sell to big-spamming-maggots in, on, and about the www.

FREE YOURSELF FROM CORPORATE MAW OF DEATH BY SELLING YOUR DISDAIN!

Wrote a poem. Did 750 sit-ups 1000 push ups. Practiced 8 point
attack Kali Kata. Wrote a neat little progression on my acoustic guitar
recorded rough draft, started to write some words. read phoenelits' cool
IOS pape/poc. and thing by riq and gera.

What did you do? ( besides uninformedly run your pathetic mouth)
I have action behind my ramblings both on and outside the ether.
What do you do?

>>It must be regrettable of living by an identity for which someone
>>else <<<???????
>>developed and suffered. Why don't you obtain your cut balls of a
>>blow of scissors as the hulled grain of genesis p-orridge >.>>>> (wants)?

What the hell are you talking about? Are you on drugs?

gen was grandad of industrial. He was quirky, I liked him.
He was mentioned in the original v.23 thread.
The original spirit of the thread was for it to be a "viral husk"
meant to grow and propagate. Fell in perfect with the whole thing.

SEE BELOW

>>He is not as you employ them in any event, you them parasitic pubescant
>>of jump-culture. You think yourselves order the same memes, but they
>>really order you. The full-A remainder of us carried out the human
>>beings just must live with saying something which from time to time
>>could be honest, sincere or perspicacious.
>>
>>You obtain to employ the words of others, and because the source
>>is a little obscure (obscure as in the majority of the people do
>>not may find it beneficial to spend the hour or to type them in >>the

Employ the words of others? where? See above you moron. Then look below and
realize the true depth of your stupidity.

NEWSFLASH!!!!!

The whole thing (TBF/Meme156/memetic-engineer) thing was/is/has been a joke
of sorts. The best lies are told with a thread of truth. The fact that
people have taken it so seriously makes me want to submit the whole drama
as a mass pychology study.

If your sense of humour is too underdeveloped to understand this
I cannot help you. Why the fuck do you think it is hosted @ tinfoilhat.org

"Waiter, this food isn't fit for a pig."
"Just a moment, I'll get some that is."

                        3.5.7 staircase ascent

excuse my superiority

/meme156//