From: nexus at patrol.i-way.co.uk (Nexus)
Subject: Bugtraq postings from non-members may disclose some list-member's addresses

I have previously reported this issue to the vendors in June, from a
subscribed address ;-)
And yes, I did get a load from this as well.
#include <irony.h>

Cheers.

http://online.securityfocus.com/archive/82/275880
Trad.Goth Advisory #1

Name: Social Engineering of Administrators and Security Professionals
Type: Information Disclosure