From: core at bokeoa.com (Charles Stevenson)
Subject: KILL STRINGZ/EREBUS/PROPHET/BLACKFIST WEEK

Dave,

Cushing, David wrote:
> you just made the filter today.  hope you don't post something
> worthwhile...

   Hey that's cool! Does that mean you won't even get this e-mail? And
hope you don't mind missing out on my worthwhile posts; if there should
ever be one. But honestly man... Why share? Why bother to tell me you
filtered me? Obviously I don't give a fuck about you. Or who you are...
might be... will be someday... you aren't shit to me and the fact that
my e-mails go over your head is sad. Or perhaps you didn't read each and
every word in those lyrics and map it against the current situation
relative to this list and global events. But I still love ya... you are
just well... "not with it." Or I am not with it. But I never claimed to
be. So please... the more people that filter me. The more I can ensure
only people with a brain read my "worthwhile" posts. Is this not in
effect reverse filtration? I spam you with difficult truth. You block
me... it's like I'm the cancer using your own immune system to destroy you.

   No moderation forever!!

   Anarchy is the only answer since man cannot be trusted to make
decisions for his fellow men. But shit... we fear anarchy. That means no
nice cushy job since well... no fucking army to protect assests, no
police to make sure someone doesn't steal my car and execute you shits
and grins and because your shoes were nicer and looked about the right
size, if not I could still sell 'em at the swap meet. The only reason we
have society and oppressive governments is because man are fucking lazy,
indecisive, weak minded, co-dependant jokes of evolution and creation.
But wait... if mine becomes enlightened and walks with God. Then he
takes no matters into his own hands. Since he has ultimate faith in God
to keep on doing what he was, is, and always will be doing which is
being. And just by being everything and nothing are balanced. So really
waht it comes down to is ego. I'm no antropologist, sociologist,
pyschotherapist, whatever... but I can tell you that mankind has a huge
fucking ego. One that doesn't trust the divine balance and attempts to
improve the "standard of living" for all men without respect for God's
ability to do this himself. The words "back-seat driver" come to mind.
So you can all jump off the bandwagon. The band is tired of playing.
Aren't you tired of listening?

   There are only two forces in life. Love and fear. Everything else is
an abstraction based on the spectrum of possibilities therein. Chaotic
fractals forever infinitely finite? Bah. You disgust me. I disgust
myself. Perhaps if I could explain I wouldn't have to flame.

   What's the meaning of life core?

   Well basically when you map everything to 0 dimensions there is
nothing. And when you map everything to one dimension everything and
nothing exist because at least with one dimesion a point there is
_something_ right... so then we just keep on mapping out the
permutations to infinite dimensions like a 4d onion where the innermost
finite point interfaces with the outermost infinite points. But since
man exist in conscious usually in time/space dimension he see thing
of evolution yet with sentient detached soul communicating with higher
self through intuition... Anyways I could go on all day. But like
Einstein said "the rest are details." So bottom line down back (sorry
must defy the army writing style feds ;) obviously a pun on bottom line
up front... or maybe not pun but you get the idea. I digress as usual:

Life is a gift from thy Self to thy Self. It is the greatest gift
because it is never the same and never grows old yet it lasts forever.
What could this gift be? It is a game. The most realistic game. The game
of life. An infinitely complex simulated self similar (in)bifurcating
reality simulation. And there is no way to win or lose.

!i

peace,
core

--
   Charles Stevenson (core) <core@...eoa.com>
   Lab Assistant, College of Eastern Utah San Juan Campus