From: core at bokeoa.com (Charles Stevenson)
Subject: Totally Off Topic: Teach me how to measure my IQ

Zan I met you in #phrack right... coming back to me. Anyways.... Zan,
all, oh fucking hot ass brunette walked by,,, sorry mind wanders...

Someone called me a crackhead on IRC a second ago. Well I have smoked
crack so 99% of you bitches don't know what you are talking about when
you label someone a crack head. A fiend. But anyways here's the true
definition of crackhead I will accept of myself.

  crack [warez d00dz] 1. v. To break into a system (compare {cracker}).
     2. v. Action of removing the copy protection from a commercial program.
     People who write cracks consider themselves challenged by the copy
     protection measures. They will often do it as much to show that they are
     smarter than the developper who designed the copy protection scheme than
     to actually copy the program. 3. n. A program, instructions or patch
     used to remove the copy protection of a program or to uncripple features
     from a demo/time limited program. 4. An {exploit}.

  head
       adj 1: (of persons) highest in rank or authority or office; "his
              arch rival"; "the boss man"; "the chief executive";
              "head librarian"; "top administrators" [syn: {arch(a)},
               {boss(a)}, {chief(a)}, {head(a)}, {top(a)}]
       4: a person who is in charge; "the head of the whole operation"
          [syn: {chief}, {top dog}]
       5: the front of a military formation or procession; "the head
          of the column advanced boldly"; "they were at the head of
          the attack" [ant: {rear}]
       10: the tip of an abscess (where the pus accumulates)
       13: the educator who has executive authority for a school; "she
           sent unruly pupils to see the principal" [syn: {principal},
            {school principal}, {head teacher}]

Hrm... I like educator analogy best... therefore... and I think I just
found a bug in the english language like a dangling symbolic link:

>From WordNet (r) 1.7 [wn]:

  educator
       n : someone who educates [syn: {pedagogue}]

>From Webster's Revised Unabridged Dictionary (1913) [web1913]:

  Teacher \Teach"er\, n.
     1. One who teaches or instructs; one whose business or
        occupation is to instruct others; an instructor; a tutor.

     2. One who instructs others in religion; a preacher; a
        minister of the gospel; sometimes, one who preaches
        without regular ordination.

              The teachers in all the churches assembled. --Sir W.
                                                    Raleigh.

>From Webster's Revised Unabridged Dictionary (1913) [web1913]:

  Instruct \In*struct"\, v. t. [imp. & p. p. {Instructed}; p. pr.
     & vb. n. {Instructing}.]
     1. To put in order; to form; to prepare. [Obs.]

              They speak to the merits of a cause, after the
              proctor has prepared and instructed the same for a
              hearing.                              --Ayliffe.

     2. To form by communication of knowledge; to inform the mind
        of; to impart knowledge or information to; to enlighten;
        to teach; to discipline.

              Schoolmasters will I keep within my house, Fit to
              instruct her youth.                   --Shak.

     3. To furnish with directions; to advise; to direct; to
        command; as, the judge instructs the jury.

              She, being before instructed of her mother, said,
              Give me here John Baptist's head in a charger.
                                                    --Matt. xiv.
                                                    8.

              Take her in; instruct her what she has to do.
                                                    --Shak.

     Syn: To teach; educate; inform; train; discipline;
          indoctrinate; direct; enjoin.

So one might say that I am indoctrinating you with 0day brainwashing
techniques learned through subjective experience.. That is to say in
ways I've found that people infected my thought with a meme in the
past and then later realised and cleansed my mind of this infectious
idear. Anyways I teach therefore I will always be.

Ka,

On Tue, Oct 01, 2002 at 09:47:27PM +0200, Ka wrote:
> Thank you for shouting, in my old age this is really a help.

Yes and for me being ex-Field Artillery I also have poor hearing. And
being Infantryman doesn't help my hearing either. So speak up I cunt
fucking hear you?

> I didn't disregard IQ tests, Sir/Madam.
> I reacted to somebody who bragged with his IQ.

I don't believe in them. You know like... in this class I meet lots of
stupid kids. Stupid is a bad word. Perhaps... idiot savants is what
you get when you have such a disproportionate IQ compared with
ethnocentric norms. So I am an idiot savant. Sue me. You think I can
willing change myself? If yes then you are demonstrating a law of God
that man cannot define. Will power.

> Ok then, now for the logician:
>
> If   (
>      intelligence is the ability to learn
> and
>      admitting one's lack of knowledge
>      is a prerequisite to learn
> and
>      bragging is a sure sign of having not learned,
>      how one's own mind is functioning,
>      )
> then
>      bragging about one's IQ is a sure sign
>      of lack of intelligence.

God damn.... hot blonde just walked by... er... right. Uh. bored at
work sending mindless data to list of mindless people. I never claimed
to be intelligent. This is just me out there getting the people I
dislike to unsubscribe or filter me. Something must be catastrophic in
my subconscious.

> It's a pleasure to discuss with you<grin>

Ka.. you reply fast for man with two fingers. ;)

peace,
core

--
  Charles Stevenson (core) <core@...eoa.com>
  Lab Assistant, College of Eastern Utah San Juan Campus