From: core at bokeoa.com (Charles Stevenson)
Subject: Good Bye! :]

Nic, all,

On Tue, Oct 01, 2002 at 10:03:47PM -0400, Nicolas Couture wrote:
> what ever man you know he doesn't care and you'll be lucky if he
> understands 10% of all your posts

*Sigh* OK. I'll try to stop. But honestly it's entertainment for
me. However, since it's at the cost of others humility and a general
annoyance I suppose it must stop. Sorry for all the spam folks! No
hard feelings? I'm unsubscribing from all security mailing lists. I'll
read the archives. You will never hear from me again directly. Perhaps
I'll get a hushmail account so that I can spam indirectly without you
knowing it's me. It's just so... addictive. Like a good drug high. Or
mind blowing sex. Or blowing up something big. It's a power
trip. So... withdrawls may suck but I'll make an effort to remove
myself from your lives like a good virus.

I will miss the drivel! I'm sure I can find more meaningful ways to
live my life. Computers are a grand waste of time and energy. Enjoy
life while it lasts. Live fast die young... so Live slow and Die Old?
Nah. Do whatever you like. As I've stated. Life is a game with
infinite rules and no way to win or lose. You can get smacked by the
rules when you forget they are there or stop believing they exist. But
they do. So for the good of my soul and yours' I'm out. If you'd like
to see any security work I do it'll be made available on my HTTP
$HOME but it might only stay there a day or so before I rm -f it. So
perhaps someone will mirror it for you. I have nothing more to say.

Peace.
core

EOT