From: core at bokeoa.com (Charles Stevenson)
Subject: Fwd: Brute Force brew-h4-h4 :  All your fsking base ( free tzunami from .gov lies)

The Blackest Fist,

http://www.strom.clemson.edu/teams/literacy/litpubs/navajoways.pdf

On Tue, Oct 01, 2002 at 04:12:18PM -0700, theblackfist@...hmail.com wrote:
> in progress. You listened to mtv lately?

I don't own a Television...

> if you would reflect for a moment
> .. think about carolyn, theo, ryann russel. dont get yourself hurt sun

Yeah what sort of threats are you making Bush^H^H^H^HTBF? We know that
Cain killed Abel. We know that the Buddha was given a tasty mushroom
as his last meal. We know that Judas was working for Caesar
undercover. You ain't saying nuttin new. We know who murdered JFK and
Malcom X. Martin Luther King Jr. And every other man who has stood up
for what's right. We know who really blew up twin towers. Ya'll just
talk too damn much.

> I resent that. my agenda is a tad deeper than defacement
>  and we own 75% of india btw

Your agenda is not what I am criticising. Your medium for trying to
express your beliefs has been proven ineffective. I played that game
too. Nothing was solved. Only more laws passed to jail your ass if you
try to speak from another IP. Speak from your own. And you will be
just as effective. Spam isn't illegal. Why not spam every address on
the net with the truth. Or perhaps you too fear that one day you won't
wake up mother find you with a slit throat and tongue missing.

> you haven't slapped me yet?
> come get some
> biotch

Well if I haven't made it clear before that this is war than let me do
so now. I toss down the gauntlet. I see through lies and time and
space. So you can take pleasure into fooling the masses to think I am
the enemy. But I will take pride in knowing the truth.

> im sure you have already contacted the indian guv

No but I did bcc the admin of that vhost you used a CGI to cat
/etc/passwd with. GForce Pakistan knows core's knowledge. They ripped
my gfx for they logo. Why don't you know? Or are you so new to the
scene you thought you came first? Well I hate to burst your bubble
bitch but many a man has flown his flag on the net. You ain't first or
last. Just another detail.

> go fuq yourself rat

I did rat your ass. And if you want I'll root your ass then rat your
docs to India so they can send their mercs over there to bust your
head into the concrete opressive style. You think I never read about
the ways of Indian .gov? You need to get with )ead(alm and ask him who
core is or something.

> you have no right to talk to me. ever had your door kicked in?

Yes actually. I've done my time for my crimes and you know what... no
felony. So fuck you! You think america is this happy place with no
violence you need to start reading the ATL obituaries.. or maybe I
just paste some Pastor Troy so that you know that we have
hardship. But not from our government or police. We let our fellow
citizens do the dirty work. Maybe feds don't kick down my door but
drug dealer does? How you know. You ain't know.

> I think not.

Proven wrong. Have you? If so why don't you tell me about how many
guns were pointed at your head. And when they strapped you down. Were
you defiant. Or were you mad as hell... hating god. Or hating them?
You just don't understand man. No one kicks down a door without some
causal action by you. So I can understand your fear. I been there done
that got the t-shirt. But I wipe my plate clean did my laundry. Looked
outside at the beauty and decided to live proper. You're just
like... 4 steps behind me the whole life. You'll see. And I'll tell
you I told you so but you didn't want to listen. Couldn't
listen. Blinded by fate to make the same fucking mistakes everyone
else makes. That's life yo.

> once again go fuck yourself >>>>RAT

I see no shadow file?

> or maybe you need to lock your box
> charles
> your homedir belongs to phc for like 7 months everyone is laughing behind ya back
> l8r
> check /
> ...trishna
> in /etc/publius

I checked my box. Perhaps you hacked the CS professor who doesn't know
much more than the surface of dry textbooks? Please man... don't take
your jealousy out on him. Hack me. My box is like a virgin you
see. It ain't ne'er been had. Won't be had. Not until you pry my box
from my cold bloody fingers will you even have a chance at knowing
what lies within.

Maybe you find a picture of you in ~/wannabees/the_black_fist/

Give it to me baby... uh HUH uh HUH... and all the girlies say I'm
pretty fly for a white guy...

peace,
core

--
  Charles Stevenson (core) <core@...eoa.com>
  Lab Assistant, College of Eastern Utah San Juan Campus