From: phantasm at textbox.net (Phantasm)
Subject: Hah now this redefines selling out.

When you are looking to pay off legal fee's for the past as well as the
legal fee's to get your radio license reinstated, it would sound like a
good idea.

Not inlcuding Kevin paid about $6,000 in November before the raid and
the laptop confiscated, need someway to get that laptop paid for.

If you were stuck in the hole trying to pay shit off, you would pawn
some old shit to pay it as well.

In a week or so, his cell equipment is going up too... Gonna bitch about
that as well?

Rob
Textbox Networks

On Thu, 2002-10-03 at 17:57, KF wrote:

> Full-Disclosure - We believe in it.
> Charter: http://lists.netsys.com/full-disclosure-charter.html
This post is encrypted in the "english language method", any attempt to
decipher meaning from these symbols is a violation of the DMCA. This
includes, but is not limited to: interpreting the symbols through use of
biological, visual decryption devices, translating the symbols into
another language encryption scheme, and digital processing the symbols
into a form conducive to oral interpretation. Thank you for your time.