From: dev-null at no-id.com (dev-null@...id.com)
Subject: Ron Dufresne rears his head again (was: security industry under scrutiny)

> The main point behind the rants of these lame kids is that > once their
> little hacks and sploit tools are well known and defended

Lame kids...
*Their* sploit tools...

Aren't we a walking bundle of contradiction?

I agree that it may piss off some "blackhats" when XXX bug
finds its way onto the security lists 2-3 years later, but
to say that attacks are well known and defended against
means not only the end of the computer underground, but the
end of the security industry. I imagine heavenly security
professionals such as yourself wouldn't want this scenario
to transpire.

In summary, the lame kids sending winternet spools and
home directories around EFNet may get really pissed off
when they can no longer compromise computer security, but
their loss in mental stimulation is pale in comparison to
your monetary losses when Secure Internet puts the security
industry out of business.

It really irks me that a former member of the G-Force
Pakistan defacing group has the hide to denounce other
clueless kidiots.

--
This message has been sent via an anonymous mail relay at www.no-id.com.