From: democowx86 at hotmail.com (democow the happy cow)
Subject: hats updatee and fun

>From the desk of democow

Sorry... this was a little garbled I fixed it below

we are in no way telling people what they should or should not do we, we are
not trying to control anything other then information flowing to people that
should not have access to it , as well as making sure that anyone who plans
let said information flow into the general stream knows the repercussions of
an
event like that would have.. Just because script kiddies are not that
bight.. That dose not stop them from their actions and the money spent not
only to stop them.. But of the financial loss of regular consumers.. Due to
credit card fraud.. Down time.. etc, the info-sec industry can not function
with out their presence. the white hats and responsible for the arrival of
the SKs .. We want to remove them? why do you want to keep them here?

And..

/*
No system can function responseably if there are no response-able
individuals.
*/

what do you think the white hats are trying to do, how reasonable is it to
disclose such information and tools to your enemies unless they are nothing
but their ?sales? agents

also.. about the whole hats idea... why would you want 5 hats when we still
have not dealt with the whites?

there is olny black and white,good and bad.... nothing else... pick your
side

Democow
"if you were a cow.. you would wish you were a democow"