From: securityguru at hushmail.com (securityguru@...hmail.com)
Subject: DNS servers not resolving SecurityFocus.com ?

Erik,

Thanks for the well-thought out and enlightening e-mail. I had two questions for you:

1. Mindsec.com was started in Jan. '99, right. So, I'm assuming you knew something about security at that point. Funny, I guess even after a year of having been "in the game", you still didn't have a clue as to what NTLM was, did you (http://curl.haxx.se/mail/archive-2000-12/0084.html)?

2. In the picture available at http://www.mindsec.com/staff/eparker/ms-erik.jpg, the reflection from your $19.95 fake-ass Oakleys show you clutching something. Probably just your boyfriend's tiny penis that you love so much, right?

As soon as you're old enough to stop using your training bra, maybe I'll let you come over and kiss my ass. Sound good?

SG