From: d4yj4y at yahoo.com (Day Jay)
Subject: Please post to the list

Paul,

Blackhats would not keep your network secure.
Blackhats will break into your network with no
remorse.
There will always be Blackhats.

"Whitehats" will not keep your network secure but will
charge you a shitload of money anyway. Alot of
whitehats breed script kiddies.

Blackhats are mad because everyone and their mom
(including my mom) are becoming script kiddies.
Blackhats are mad because whitehats are making money
off people's fear and ignorance of so called
"hackers".
Whitehats are essentially con artists making lots of
cash and it's not fair because conning people out of
their money is criminal.

But I'm a jimmyhat because I like to bang chicks
whenever I can. I heard Texas has alot of hot chicks.
You think any Texas college girls would like a guy
from sunny California?

Sincerely Yours,

d4y-j4y
Chung's Donut Shop

ps: my mom could go up to any company and instill
ph33r into them and then charge them to buy a uber
elight security tool as well as her "security
consulting" services. Then overcharge them because
they fear.

"I'm not a player hater, I just hate the game." -
Chung