From: shiftee at elitemail.org (shiftee@...temail.org)
Subject: PHC NARQS AMONG US

morgan, you fuckin twofaced narq. you sold us out, but you're going down
with us.
you secsup.org feds better watch your backs too.

nwonknu, how could you?

??? Starting logfile IrcLog.#!phc
IRC log started Tue Sep 17 12:41:46 2002
??? Lastlog:
12:34 <shiftee> halfdead..
12:34 <halfdead> yeah?
12:34 <shiftee> step up to the mic
12:34 <shiftee> this was your idea ;)
12:34 <d1m> i must admin i've also had undefined error 0 probz with
stunnel, hehe
12:35 <halfdead> shouldnt we wait for the rest?
12:35 <halfdead> drater/par
12:35 <matt> no d1,
12:35 <morgan> d1m dont mind those.. just me ./hacking you
12:35 <matt> it wasnt that
12:35 <matt> IT WOULDNT CONNECTG @ALL
12:35 <shiftee> we'll be here until next week if we wait for everyone
12:35 <d1m> pid 30315 (bx), uid 4242: exited on signal 11
12:35 <matt> i could telnet to localhost 6667 and it'd be phine
12:35 <nwonknu> par would ignore
12:35 <d1m> damn u morgan
12:35 <shiftee> ronin only went to sleep 6 hours ago
12:35 <d1m> :(
12:35 <matt> bitchx wouldnt do it th0
12:35 <halfdead> ok!
12:35 <nwonknu> and drater's too dumb
12:35 <halfdead> OK!
12:35 <shiftee> matt: BitchX localhost:6667
12:35 <halfdead> WHY DO WE GATHERED HERE?!
12:35 <d1m> ok
12:35 <nwonknu> i think he's got down's syndrome
12:35 <matt> nwonknu!:)
12:35 <d1m> shhhh!
12:35 ??? SignOff matt: #!phc (ircII EPIC4-1.0.1 -- Are we there yet?)
12:35 <nwonknu> <strackie> who know why i am here?
12:35 <shiftee> :9944 - whatever you bound the stunnel too
12:36 ??? matt [ircd@...s.sexter.com] has joined #!phc
12:36 <matt> haha
12:36 <halfdead> earlier on i spoke with morgan and came to the
conclusion that PHC should make some changes
12:36 <matt> dude
12:36 <matt> th@ doesnt work i sware
12:36 ??? mode/#!phc [+o matt] by d1m
12:36 <morgan> ok forget it matt
12:36 <nwonknu> k, like?
12:37 <d1m> jesus.. PHC is an organized group of criminals
12:37 <halfdead> nwonknu: we are being to exposed and too many agencies
are watching us
12:37 <morgan> basically #phrack/webpage should be people who dont hack
12:37 <shiftee> morgan: jj totally disagrees
12:37 <matt> i don't hack!:)
12:37 <halfdead> i think it would be wiser that +o status in #phrack
would not actively hacking
12:37 <shiftee> wait