From: joe at rootwars.org (Joe McCray)
Subject: Call for papers at RootWars.org

What's up everybody,

I just put up a new site a few weeks ago www.rootwars.org and I'm
looking for some help with site content. I'm looking for people to
write articles on security topics (technical only please, and no
commercials for enterprise security products), and I'm also looking for
good tutorials.

Below is a list of tutorial topics I'm intereted in, but if you want to
write about something else just let me know.

Unix Tutorials:
Commnands, Shell Scripting

Programming Tutorials:
C, Perl, Python, Assembly, Ruby, SQL

Security/Hacking:
Writing snort signatures
Explaning logs from attacks
Setting up a OpenBSD firewall
Kernel Hardening
OS Fingerprinting
Evading IDS
Breaking out of a chroot environment
Breaking out of restricted shells
....and anything else you can think of

Please submit tutorials, and articles to docs@...twars.org

Thanks in advance fellas - I really appreciate any help. If you don't
want to help please stop by the site, check it out, join the forum -
and give me your opinion on ways to make it better.

Joe McCray
joe@...twars.org