From: eyberg at umr.edu (Ian Eyberg)
Subject: PHC replies to criticism

greets-
  Is it just me or does anyone else think the list topic is
full-disclosure?  I mean come on, who gives a shit about a silly little
'hacker' group (cause I don't know any of you except of the guy that
attends my school and he definitely isn't a hacker).  Get your own
fucking list to bitch to people about.  There are a lot of professionals
(not all security whitehats) who would like to utilize this list in the
way it was meant to be and not to put up with bullshit from kids whose
only positive sign, so far as shown forth on this list, that they can
speak eloquently (oohh.. fancy word, maybe that'll show em that I can 0wn
their box).  Everyone knows your point of view on things so shut up and
hop back on irc and go root some boxen.

Eat some captain crunch and drink a beer,

cyn0n

On Sun, Nov 24, 2002 at 03:16:13PM