From: kspett at spidynamics.com (Kevin Spett)
Subject: Australia becomes a police state [serious]

I don't know what the laws in .au are like, but in the US no one can
investigate or challenge an action made that is part of the "war on
terrorism".  The information is considered so secret that it can never be
discussed in a court, not even in front of a Supreme Court Justice or the
Senate, not even in front of the Senate intelligence committee.  So in the
US, if they want to harrass people and insist that it's part of the war on
terror, they can.  Due process, even under order of federal courts, has been
*ignored* by the US military and nothing has been done about it.

Kevin.