From: lists at fakelabs.org (lists@...elabs.org)
Subject: Australia becomes a police state [serious]

On Thu, Dec 05, 2002 at 08:51:41PM -0600, Schmehl, Paul L wrote:
> What this has to do with full disclosure, I'm at a loss to say.  But
> since your bring it up, I'll ask you to ask yourself one question.  You
> don't need to answer to the list.  And anyone who wants to can answer
> this question for themselves as well.

Actually it has a lot to do with full disclosure. You obviously have been
getting your information about the world from the mainstream (government
controlled/censored) media.

> How do you stop someone from blowing up a building *before* they blow it
> up?  If you can honestly answer that, you've come a long way toward
> understanding what a difficult position governments are in trying to
> deal with the problem of terrorism.
>
> In the end it comes down to who do you fear more?  The government (your
> government) that may exceed its constitutionally proscribed powers in
> the pursuit of terrorists?  Or the terrorist, who knows no law and has
> only one goal in mind - to kill you and as many other people as he or
> she can?

BS. This is exactly what they want you to think. Just about every 'war'
since WWII has been scripted by the CIA (and friends) to scare you into
giving up your rights in the name of national security, have an excuse
for taking over foreign countries and commiting genocide, fuel racism,
and continue their quest for world domination. Or am I just paranoid...

> I don't need you to give *me* your answer.  I'm struggling with the same
> questions myself.

The answer is for the masses to learn the truth so we can hold the
governments and international corporations accountable (according to
international law) for their actions.

> Paul Schmehl (pauls@...allas.edu)
> TCS Department Coordinator
> The University of Texas at Dallas