From: anakata at anakata.hack.se (anakata)
Subject: Re: [Snort-sigs] kadmind exploit rules

> > and the IRC channels are all trading a file called herakles.c and a
> > binary called kerberous.
> If these are available, I would love to have a copy to verify the
> signatures.  We do not possess a copy of these at this time.

 * herakles - kadmind (atleast kerberos4 <=4-1.2 and heimdal <=0.5) x86 remote exploit
 * - discovered and coded Oct. 2002 by anakata <anakata@...k.se>
 * THIS IS UNPUBLISHED PROPRIETARY SOURCE CODE OF Anakata Labs.
 * YOU ARE NOT ALLOWED TO USE OR REDISTRIBUTE THIS MATERIAL, ANY MATERIAL
 * DERIVED FROM THIS MATERIAL, OR ANY MATERIAL RESULTING FROM THE COMPILATION,
 * ASSEMBLY, ETC. OF THIS MATERIAL WITHOUT THE PRIOR WRITTEN CONSENT OF THE
 * AUTHOR(S).
 * Violation of the above constitutes a violation of Swedish and international
 * copyright and intellectual property laws.