From: sockz at email.com (sockz loves you)
Subject: PHRACK #60 HAS BEEN RELEASED

sockz doez haiku action pitowwww!

i looked at your zine.
it didn't impress me much.
sorry, but you suckz.

okay so its a shit haiku but you get the point.  wtf is up with that
'tools armoury' section???  out of sheer desire to mock you i took a
look but all i saw was cheap advertising for security companies.

p60 writes:
"This new section, #Phrack Toolz Armory, is dedicated to tool annoucements.
We will showcast selected tools of relevance to the computer underground
which have been released recently. The tools for #60 have been selected
in teamwork by the Packet Storm staff and #Phrack staff."

yet your toolz seemed to be more "by the whitehat community, for the whitehat
community"... can i ask what is so underground about that?  and if the computer
underground finds these tools so damn useful then wouldn't it also stand to
reason that they would already have them and therefore not need the toolz
armoury section of your zine?

or is this section just another front to provide script kiddies with "elite"
toolz that they can use to ensure the security industry stays in business.
or maybe for whitehats to use so they can feel like they are "in the know"
about computer security?

WHITEHATS AND SCRIPT KIDDIES ARE NOT THE COMPUTER UNDERGROUND YOU DORKZ!
!?!?!!HAVE YOU NOT BEEN LISTENING!?!!?

sigh.  while some of your articles were interesting (okay, one -- noir's
article although largely useless) on the whole i felt that phrack 60 was
indicative of the lack of support you guys have from the 'computer
underground'.  and how out of touch you lot have become with the real hackers
of this world, who are the only ones capable of writing stuff other hackers
want to read.

and as for this anonymous author, wtf is up with that?  if i wrote some
lame article on exploiting _traffic lights_, fuck, i'd want to stay anonymous
too!

i am clearly disappointed.
and i am impatient at having had to wait so long for you lot to get your
acts together and either kill yourselves or become blackhats.

A LITTLE LESS BULLSHIT AND A BIT MORE ACTION PLZ!

!<3 sockz