From: cesarc56 at yahoo.com (Cesar)
Subject: FW: Security in a Connected World

I agree.

Microsoft has done some little effort in improving
security in its top products Windows, Office, SQL
Server, etc. But if you take a look at other Microsoft
products in only 5 minutes you can find a lot of
holes, believe me, try it. Why they don't improve
security in non top products? Because they only care
were the money is.

Cesar.

=== message truncated ===