From: nutcase26 at hotmail.com (nutcase26)
Subject: MSDE contained in...

Paul et al,

Forgive my ignorance, but are you telling me that when an FTP, HTTP, Telnet
client initiates a request to a remote server that my client doesn't
interface with eth0?

You mention in general but then very boldly state below " It's only if the
app is being used **as a server**

Which is it, is it general or only ?

When I use Visio to PUBLISH my architectural design to my web server am I
not  infact opening the MSDE  and port * ?

Doesn't mickeysoft want us to let them determine when updates are required?

Paul, are you a user of Microsoft products?

Please correct me if I'm wrong..

esactun---