From: Nicolas.Villatte at advalvas.be (Nicolas Villatte)
Subject: [Secure Network Operations, Inc.]FullDisclosure != Exploit Release

IMOH your solution will only avoid people not skilled in assembly
language and programming to use directly the vulnerability. People with
interest in vulnerabilities and exploit usually have those skills or
will have the will to develop them anyway. The proof of concept code is
a convenient way for everybody not to lose time coding the exploit
themselves and test systems against it.

Best regards,

Nicolas.