From: d4yj4y at yahoo.com (Day Jay)
Subject: [Secure Network Operations, Inc.] Full Disclosure != Exploit Release

ok,

do you honestly think that I didn't have a copy of
that already? Like I don't know how to search google?
Hmmmm, ok, yeah, I'm so lame I need to send you an
e-mail to get an exploit for something that was
released like months ago. I think you may be
lost...hmmm, you may be a victim of social
engineering, I recommend checking your machine for
viruses/worms/trojans.

Anyway, let it be known that you stopped releasing
exploits because of the darkside looming over your
shoulders. Just admit it.

By they way, in terms of talent-> EEYE blows Snosoft
out of the water with a blink of an eeye.

Dude, just close SNOW and become an independant
consultant. Don't act like some big security company,
like some big player in the game.

->To: KF <dotslash@...soft.com>

->looking for the freebsd exploit on the syskey...
->Also, checking to see if any new exploits were
posted
->on the site....

kinda ironic I think...

> But at least, Snosoft can now call themselves
> Blackhats. Wohoo, another blackhat added to the
list.
> PHC up, hoes down.

Better scratch that out... hats do not fit very well
on my afro.

http://cert.uni-stuttgart.de/archive/bugtraq/2002/06/msg00032.html

http://www.opennet.ru/base/sco/988181601_2005.txt.html

http://www.opennet.ru/base/sco/988181601_1997.txt.html