From: poirotsj at gci.net (Steve Poirot)
Subject: [Secure Network Operations, Inc.] Full
 Disclosure != Exploit Release

So many posts on Full Disclosure, like this one, show that
many are using the list more for ego building and childlike flaming than
for useful information and constructive dialog.  What a shame.  At least
this kind of behavior could kept private rather than posting it to everyone
on the mailing list!