From: sockz at email.com (sockz loves you)
Subject: The worm author finally revealed!

> I believe that the author of the worm is the infamous Kevin Mitnick.
> The timing cannot be a coincidence. Mitnick was let loose on the
> Internet on Jan 21 and four days later the Internet was brough down.
> It's obvious that he is the one responsible.
>
> Solar

Kevin Mitnick is not responsible for the SQL Worm, DORK.  That worm was written
by highly skilled hackers, the first version was released in October and the
second version two days after the worm hit.  The attack has its own timeline
that has nothing to do with Mitnick in the slightest.  Your suspicions are based
on coincidence alone.  GET A LIFE OUTSIDE OF HOLLYWOOD, MITNICK-WHORE.

Fucking posers the lot of you!  Acting like you have a clue when really you have
NOTHING bar what bugtraq and wired tell you.  I LAUGH AT YOUR IGNORANCE: h0h0h0h

I think its amusing how all you clueless fucks have reacted to the attack.  "OMG
A WORM IS KILLING THE INTERNET BLOCK PORT 1434!!!"  "BLAME MICROSOFT!"

Idiots.  I pee on your mothers in their Sunday dresses and hope they catch a
nasty infection!

Planned chaos strikes and you all panic and pretend like you know whats going
on when really you have no idea.  So you talk more, post more, panic more, just
so it seems like you're doing something of value, but really... you're not.
You're just adding to the bandwidth.  You are about as useful to security as
free 80s chiq-mullet porn where the girls are wearing those hideous hawaiian
shirts and look like they've been attacked by a make-up artist who's just
escaped from a mental institution.  Those whores... are you.

And what's the most we've seen come out of ISS.net?  "We found it first!  We
named it before you did!"  Yet their response came at least a day after I and
others first noticed the attack.  Or it seemed that long at least.  X-Force must
have been working overtime to have noticed the attack at all.  I think its cute
how the most substantial response from ISS to the worm was a flash animation. It
says Alert Con 3 on this animations opening page, but I saw it at 4.  X-Force
panicked.  It was funny.  "OMG HOW DO WE CLOSE PORT 1434!?!"  Emergency Response
my ass.  And that animation sucked.  My 7yo cousin could have done better.
SHAME ON YOU.

But whether its called "Sapphire" or the "SQL Slammer"... all silly. The smaller
details are unimportant here.  Whatever, children.  Lets just review the facts.

SQL WORM:
25th July 2002 - Advisory and Patch Released
1st October 2002 - Exploit Released
25th January 2003 - SQL Worm attacks internet

THERE IS A MESSAGE HERE, LOOK CLOSELY FOR THE PATTERN MY MORONIC READERS

Dont you think its kind of ODD how exactly 6 months after the advisory and patch
were released that a worm should also be released?  Sounds kinda like whoever
did release this worm was laughing at the security in part.  That or maybe they
just wanted to give you all a chance to patch before showing you all up for the
lazy all-talk-no-patchin bugtraq bitchez that you are.

I (and MANY others I know) certainly laughed lotz at how much the security
industry had failed to measure up to its own standards.  Watching whitehats
panic about closing port 1434 was amusing given that days earlier they had been
reciting the same old "only lazy admins dont patch and they are the ones that
DESERVE to die" chants.  In my opinion, you all deserve death for what you've
done to computer security and the hacker scene.  And I hope you're loved ones
are too lazy to bury you and that your rotting corpse remains at your computers
logged into slashdot as a strong reminder to everyone just how deadly full-
disclosure mechanisms can be.

YOU ARE ALL IDIOTS WHO CANNOT PRACTICE WHAT YOU PREACH

And you all know that this is not the first time you whitehats have almost
caused the destruction of the internet.  Oh yes, let's blame Microsoft for
releasing buggy code in the first place... BULL SHIT.  Had your silly full-
disclosure shit worked THIS WORM WOULD NOT HAVE CAUSED NEARLY AS MUCH
DEVASTATION.

And you KNOW I speak the truth.
And you KNOW that this is what the author of the worm was on about too.

You had all better pray that your intelligence and understanding grows fast,
lest attacks like these grow in severity until you all realise the correlation.
That or you whitehats could just do us all a favour and DIE already.  Personally
I'm all up for the death.  Less morons with computers breathing the air on OUR
planet, the better.

I HATE YOU ALL

<3 & p33z
- sockz