From: rm-rf at hushmail.com (rm-rf@...hmail.com)
Subject: Lance Spitzner bustin some rhymes and popping some caps.

d4yj4y why do you pl4yj4y?
why do you fight we all know you white.
take a look around your PHC is falling down
too busy sucking uT and giving him a wack
you kiddie motherfuckers dont even hack

white could be black son
but this war is far from won
stand up tall and puff your chest
too bad we know you have given your best

bitch you forgot your meds
dont make me beat you PHC faggots in the heads
looking for fame without any skill
you and your crew make me fucking ill

You think you can flow
but you really don't know

standing in the mirror wanting
to be just like me - but you just dont see
you ain't go the balls son!

Love

Lance Spitzner
Sun Micro Corp.