From: d4yj4y at yahoo.com (Day Jay)
Subject: Unusual request

Pauli Shore,

I attached 2 html files that you can use to run your
tests. Just access these html files through a web
browser locally and the rest is self-explanatory and
edumacational-even simple people like you will
understand.

For the rest of you jews: be nice to Paul. Just
because he Schmels don't mean he's all that bad.

PS: Paul: try an advanced G00000LE search next time.

d4yj4y
day to the motherfucking jay

http://shopping.yahoo.com