From: security at brvenik.com (Jason)
Subject: Thomas E Cooper/Boulder/IBM is out of the office.

I hate to use IBM as an example but I sent a message last week with a
bit about these OOTO messages and leakage of information / target
aquisition.

No X-Mailer but the Thomas E Cooper/Boulder/IBM suggests Notes pretty
strongly, there are a few other possibilities but I believe they are all
extremely old mailers. It is IBM, duh! I think there is no real need to
ask what they are using just what version.

A google for "X-MIMETrack: Serialize by Router" and "IBM" promptly
points us to http://www.omg.org/issues/issue4397.txt

which contains a quite dated X-Mailer confirming notes

but a few links down there is the very promising archived message
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/www-forms/2003Apr/0037.html

relevant bits
 > Date: Fri, 11 Apr 2003 14:31:07 -0400
 > [IBM]|April 9, 2003) at
 > 04/11/2003 14:31:09,
 >     Serialize complete at 04/11/2003 14:31:09

So not a definitive answer but a high probability of Lotus Notes Release
6.0.0 or 6.0.1 is in use.

Off to http://icat.nist.gov/icat.cfm I go

Plug in Lotus Notes and click "One Year"

only 4 known potentials this year with a low probability of success in
this case unless it is still 6.0.0, suprisingly a mentioned vector is email.

http://marc.theaimsgroup.com/?l=bugtraq&m=104550124032513&w=2

This is all public information from public archives and only 10 minutes
of search and type.

-J