From: webmaster at econ.usu.edu (Irwan Budiman)
Subject: FW: FEEDBACK: Testing Microsoft and the DMCA

Does this means that this book (http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/tg/detail/-/0735615721/qid=1050724552/sr=1-7/ref=sr_1_7/103-5102984-6806223?v=glance&s=books) will never be published then? I wonder if there were a lot of pre-order for this book, then the MS-Press will change their mind.

BTW, talking about other publishers, you may try New Riders because they publish a couple security books, or probably Syngress may also be a good idea because Syngress has a lot of "Hack Proofing" series (from Windows 2000 Server, Network, XML, Cold Fusion, etc.). You may change the title from IIS Security Technical Reference to Hack Proofing IIS Server.

Thanks