From: scheidell at secnap.net (Michael Scheidell)
Subject: Anyone have the SECURITY admin email for Frontrange/Goldmine?

We need to send a notice to the Goldmine/Frontrange product security
manager.

As this may contain sensitive information, we would rather alert Goldmine
first before public release. (so unless you state that you are the person
officially in charge, and have a frontrange email address, please so not
ask for any additional information)

We would like to work with Goldmine on the schedule of the release of this
information, If you could have the correct person contact us, we can send
them an advanced copy of our security release.

This advisory will be provided to FrontRange under the policy documented
at http://www.wiretrip.net/rfp/policy.html. You are encouraged to read
this policy; however, in the interim, you have approximately 5 days to
respond to this initial email. This policy encourages open communication,
and I look forward to working with Frontrange on this issue.

--
Michael Scheidell
SECNAP Network Security, LLC