From: benjamin at seattlefenix.net (Benjamin Krueger)
Subject: Slow Internet?

* Jonathan Grotegut (jgrotegut@...ectpointe.com) [030505 14:36]:
> Sorry for posting this here in the first place, I thought this would be
> a good place to start as I was thinking another Slammer worm which IS
> what Full Disclosure is used for or am I mistaken?  I guess I should
> have made myself clearer for those that didn't see that side of it.  I
> guess I will just wait next time, check the sites given to me by those
> kind enough to do so and wait for the entire thing to blow up.
>
> Or just ride out the storm, which ever happens first.
>
> (I'm sure Ill get flamed for this message as well but what the hell)
>
> Thanks again to those that were kind enough to reply.
>
> Jonathan Grotegut

The alternative is to recieve a slew of "are we having another internet
worm attack" emails every time somebody's DSL or Cable slows down. If you have
no evidence to believe there is an internet fire, why make the assumption.

When you have a new internet worm in your paws ready to show us, then it is
appropriate to hit Full Disclosure.

--
Benjamin Krueger