From: shrdlu at deaddrop.org (Etaoin Shrdlu)
Subject: HEADS UP VIRUS BEING SPREAD one of our readers
 infected?

morning_wood wrote:

> [...]

[much snipping}

Hey, I thought it was funny. Go right ahead and post again, the next time
you find one. Who cares about a zip file? Any decent AV is going to find it
in the zip file, anyway. Me and my ancient, patched netscrape, and my
openbsd machine thought it was amusing. Hey, that's what strings is for,
man, to run against .exe files, right?

> .... whats that thread kill phrase...???

Perhaps you meant *plonk*

I like the free form of this list, and I believe that there are some who
need to take their padded cell mentality and take a flying leap.

On the other hand, if Len or some other list owner has read this far,
PLEASE considering obscuring the email addresses on your archive on the web
site. I almost never received spam until my first post to this mailing
list. Yours is the only place that this email address appears in a
non-massaged form. I've subscribed from specific accounts to every other
potential spam-generating mailing list, and nothing, nada. Please, have a
heart. I know that there's a perl module out there that'll do it.

--
"They had discovered Mr. Slippery's True Name and it was Roger Andrew
Pollack TIN/SSAN 0959-34-2861, and no amount of evasion, tricky