From: azmodan at linux.online.no (Mads Tansø)
Subject: Fw: A question for the list...

MW;)

Bank would prolly say 1.01:1 on 0 / 15, no worthy..
$5 PP on 0 / 20 would be realistic, but by that time the miss' would be
hacked, cracked and put in a box just for the phun of it :p

- az

we should team up, it'd be nice.. go figure.. "az'n'morningwood"

OOH..

Since I doubt anyone here except mw are capable of compiling a brand new
telnet or iis sploit I guess I'll keep it clean.
A little snippety-snip for those dumbass wannabe anti-virii
people/sysadmins on this g'damn list. Hope I make my point clear, cause
if not, well.. you certainly aint got anythin' on this list doin'
then...

NICK-STOPBEINGSUCHADAMNDUMBASS.C:
----- SNIP HERE -----

/* THIS AINT FCKING BUGTRAQ! */
#undef BUGTRAQ

/* Badly needed on some "systems" */
#include "senseofhumour.c"

/* "No such file" error may occur if used on fulldisclosure mailing
lists, if such an error shows, do please unsubscribe or just ignore */
#include "moderator.c"

#define UNMODERATED

/* ONLY SERIOUS SHIT IN HERE;
This is here cause IF someone is stupid enough to compile this shit, ie,
im expecting 50 mails if I don?t put it here
*/

int main () {

#ifdef UNMODERATED
printf("THERE IS NO GODDAMN MODERATION, SO STOP WHINING!");
#endif

/* DO NOT DEFINE THIS */
#ifdef BUGTRAQ
printf("no longer in use cause of corruption in binaries (and everywhere
else)");
exit(0);
#endif

printf("Insert shitty comment here complaining about list abuse, who did
what and who released what at which date. Also include comments on who
'actually' found the bug");
}
/* Lookie, no newline at end, kiddieprotection?`*/

----- SNIP HERE -----

----- NOT HERE, BEOTCH -----