From: hans at guardianangel.nl (Hans Brederode)
Subject: Odd logs

In Scott's defense, I don't think that a special someone is pulling his
chain, 'cause I'm also seeing quite a lot of HTTP CONNECT's to that same
address and port from all over the world.
So (although I know that it's 'leet') ... I am also curious about what they
are trying to achieve with this request.

Regards

Hans Brederode