From: pauls at utdallas.edu (Schmehl, Paul L)
Subject: Zone Alarm

I'm not sure why you'd expect derision for that question.  I'd be more
likely to give it to you for using HTML email. :-)

Zone Alarm is fine for a home user on the Internet.  It's certainly
better than putting an unprotected Windows box out there.  I'd
personally prefer a DSL router or a *nix box running a "real" firewall,
but ZA is fine for most people.

Who's the "everyone" who say that ZA is crap?

Paul Schmehl (pauls@...allas.edu)
Adjunct Information Security Officer
The University of Texas at Dallas
AVIEN Founding Member