From: steve.wray at paradise.net.nz (Steve Wray)
Subject: In regards to recent crap flooding list.

I agree but with the proviso that its hard enough to tell
when one is being an idiot oneself, how is one to determine,
accurately, when someone else is being an idiot?

I recall a Dilbert cartoon where Catbert has a 'human stupidity
detector' "All I have to do is point it, like *this*"
(It doesn't have to do anything else really!)

That aside, if anyone on this list gets sick of offtopic
posts by the same 'idiots' over and over, most email
clients these days can be configured to trash their
postings before you even see them!
:)
Heck I bet some people out there have done just that
on account of my own off-topic postings!

But then the offtopic postings are the reason I subscribe
to this list! If it were *just* advisories, nothing *but*
advisories, I'd have unsubscribed ages ago!!!