From: ml at intract.org (Michael Linke)
Subject: AW: Zone Alarm

There is one big benefit, which no hardware router can bring you. Zone alarm
and other Windows based Software Firewalls can block network access for
programs. A HW firewall can only block a whole machine but can't denied
access for one software and allow access for another software on the same
machine.

intract - any business anywhere
Michael Linke
Netzwerkadministrator