From: se_cur_ity at hotmail.com (morning_wood)
Subject: impending 0day

I am glad I will not see you on the founding charter section on 0day / 0sec
to answer your very rude comments.

1. My email address is not relevant to my capacity as a thinker or a human.
2. I only have the use of one hand, and tend to type fast on a  bad
keyboard.
I do not use a spellchecker, and if I make a mistake, so what. I know for a
fact
that when we meet att a seminar or confrence, you will be the one to stare
at my atrophied arm like I got AIDS or something just as Im sure you make
fun
of others flaws despite what they may realy be.
3. My email format is your issue, not mine.

Donnie Werner
morewoodthanyougotedcrapandtheballstostandbehindmywords

Thanks once agin for showing your true proffesional colors sir ( colour ?
who cares)